Family Events Calendar

Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you love me the most?

Today I read on my friends facebook page how her daughter,who is 5, kissed a boy at school. so tonight during dinner I asked Lyndsi if she had kissed anyone. she said no, phew, I asked her if she was going to kiss anyone, she said no, again phew. Later in our conversation, I asked Chad "Chad do you love me most?" he looked at me with a big grin and nodded his head yes. Then we asked him "Chad do you love Daddy most?" he looked at jerome and shook his head no and then smiled really big. We all started laughing and then the girls wanted their daddy to feel better so they gave him hugs and told him they loved him most. It was so funny. Chad even laughed. He has got some personality.


We were also talking about scary movies. Lyndsi said, " I want to watch the movie with you. I can just close my eyes when it gets scary. I will know because the music goes buh, buh, buuuuum" Then Chad and Hailey couldn't stop saying "buh, buh, buuuuuum" It is really funny when Chad does it.

No comments: