Family Events Calendar

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I hit my brain, and Mickey Mouse.

This morning Hailey was creating her "elevator 2000" she kept singing "I am an artist, I am an artist"
Well she came to show me her elevator and she bonked her head on the chair. She cried for a few seconds and then said "I hit my brain right her (pointing to her forhead), but that's okay I'll be alright" and of course it just sounds so cute because she can't say her 'r' and 'l'. She continued to work on her "Elevator 3000" and suddenly she said "It works!" She is so cute.


Chad climbed up on my lap and was playing with my phone. He pretended to call someone and then said "Mickey Mouse" so I pretended I was talking to Mickey Mouse on the phone chad loved it he thought he really called mickey mouse for me. Then Chad was poopy so I told Mickey Mouse that Chad was poopy. Chad looked down at his diaper and then turned around for me to smell. Oh boy was it stinky haha.

No comments: