Family Events Calendar

Friday, November 5, 2010

I am missing something!

I recently returned from a trip visiting Dan and Leesa in Bloomfield, New Mexico and their 4 children Emmalynn, Cassee, Adam and Andrew. I went October 28th and came home October 30th. Friday evening the children put on their Halloween costumes. Emmalynn wore her witch costume which was so scary with the broom and she even wore green vampire teeth. Cassee put on her lady bug suit. Adam, age 2, put on his turtle suit and his Spider man suit. He also wanted to put on the dress to be a princess much to his dad’s chagrin. Ha Cassee would change from a lady bug to a little chickadee suit to a witch to a pirate to a princess. When Cassee would come out as a pirate she would say “aye aye matey aaarrggghhh”. She would change every 10 minutes for an hour or so. It was so hilarious. Adam had taken off all his costumes and his clothes except his diaper and had put on the witches’ hat. He looked at himself and said “I am missing something”. It was so funny.

Written by Grandpapa

Mr. Lindsay P. Jones

11/01/2010


No comments: