Family Events Calendar

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Graysen’s attack of the Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich

It was Saturday October 9, 2010 at the home of Graysen Jones. It was noon and this 3 year old was getting ready to go to Kaleb’s soccer game. His dad had fixed everyone peanut butter and honey sandwiches for lunch. Gray came to the table like a big offensive lineman ready to take on the buffet line at Golden Corral. He sat down looked at me and said while he was rolling up his sleeves “I am going to roll my sleeves up and eat my peanut butter and honey sandwich. He was up to the challenge. He knew he could do it. He said it with such seriousness as if he were going to achieve some remarkable task. It was so funny. His facial expression was one of I can do this and I better roll up my sleeves and get to it.

Written by Grand pa pa Jones

Lindsay P. Jones

10/10/10


No comments: