It is such a pleasure playing Monopoly Deal with Bryant. He has such a fun personality. He gets so excited when he is able to win. He is only 6. What is so amazing is that he has learned how to play and how to strategize and how to think and plan his moves. He hasn’t been able to read all the cards you play with so sometimes he will ask me what it says but even with that he was able to win one of the games. I was invited over for Sunday dinner on 10/10/10. Laura, Matthew, Benjamin, Bryant and I were all trying to win.
He has some really funny things he will say during the game. When he plays cards down he will say "how do you like that bucky boy" or when he has to pay someone some money then he will say "Oh I prepared for that" and he was able to pay with the money he placed in his bank or when he plays cards down that it appears he will win he will say "I am going to flush you". I was sitting next to him and every once in awhile he would reach his arm around my shoulder and pull his head next to mine as if we were in a huddle and the best of friends. It was so hilarious.
Written by Lindsay P. Jones
10/10/10
No comments:
Post a Comment