Family Events Calendar

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thinking of you all

I hope you all have a very fun weekend with all the activities planned...Dorothy's family camping, Julia and Casey home and everyone at the Blaze game, Christian's "farewell," golfing, and the party at Max and Nancy's on Monday. I'll give Gina congratulations from all of you!

An update on Grandmama... went to see The Miracle Worker at Hale Center Theater with Sydney, to the zoo with Jack, Laura, Lyndsi, and Hailey, to Red Butte Gardens with Jack (I played with Jack last Thursday and Friday while Dorothy attended to her PTA "President Elect" duties), to Jack's tumbling and preschool programs, to a ballroom dance program by Miss American Fork with Holly, house looking with Evan and Sarah - all very fun!

Dad did a great job speaking in a BYU ward last week as well as the Stake leadership training Sunday night. We went to a BYU Stake activity at Timpanogos Park up Provo Canyon and had
J-Dogs which are delicious, giant hot dogs!

I visited with Nate's family tonight and found out that Benjamin is going to play baseball, Matthew flag football, and Markus soccer! Matthew is getting ready for his "rain gutter regata" at next Pack meeting! Benjamin loves to sing and enjoys art! Nate is the Sego Lily Community Council Chairman!

Today was Laura and Jerome's 5th anniversary! I had fun with Lyndsi and Hailey while they went to see Indiana Jones. So you can check with them to see how it is!

I love you, each and every one. Praying for your happiness, health, success, and strengthened faith as you face the joys and challenges of this wonderful life.

Love, Grandmama xo

No comments: