Okay then you want some info on the Ryan Family. Here it goes...... today is our anniversary 15 years. Tomorrow night the girls have their end of the year choir performance. Sydney is Elvis. Holly is a nut. They are also doing two performances on Saturday. The girls and I also have a mother daughter activity at the church Sat morning. Then hopefully we shall heading to a birthday party. Then next week Jack has preschool on Tues and Thursday. Jack also gets to go to play group on Wednesday. He also gets to go to tumbling after play group. I'm going to the PTA convention on Thursday and Friday. On Thursday night I get to go play with some friends that night. Friday Sydney has a field trip at school to Camp Williams (which by the way she thought was an over night thing cause it was called Camp Williams) I'm also getting my eyebrows waxed on Friday. Then we are having a party for one of Sydney's friends Hailey Poulton cause they are moving this summer. So we are going to go to Build a Bear and then come back to our house for a late night. On Saturday the 17th the girls are having their piano recital. Sydney is going to a birthday party and they are going to go ride horses. I will be taking Holly and her friend Allie to Build a Bear for Allie's birthday, that's what Holly wanted to do with her for a present. Then on May 19th Jack has his tumbling performance. May 22nd is Jack's last day of preschool and we leave for Moab for the weekend. The last day of school is May 30th!!!! Some other things.... I'm going to be PTA president elect next year. I'm also in charge of our schools carnival auction which I'm starting to freak out about. So if you know anyone who will donate anything let me know. I'm going to go get my van's breaks checked out again today. They replaced some roters last month didn't fix the problem I don't think they are very honest so I've got my Get Gephart face on! So on that note off we go. Until next time remember who you are. Be kind to everyone. Don't do drugs. And have a good day. (that's what I say to the kids when I drop them off at school)
Love, Dorothy
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
1 comment:
Great post! you guys are busy. Please post a picture of Elvis and the nut.
Congratulations on your 15 year anniversary!
Post a Comment