Family Events Calendar

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dan's Interviews


View Larger Map

Here is a map of all the places I have had a face to face interview. You can zoom in and out like a normal google map and click on the dots to see more info.

By the way...I did get a job offer today finally! It is with Watson Pharmaceutical near the UofU. It is a 6 month contract job. I am still waiting to hear back from one company from Salt Lake that I interviewed at yesterday and I am still going to North Dakota for an interview. Hopefully I will be able to have a couple offers to choose from.

Dan Jones

2 comments:

Ryan Family said...

That's exciting! If you take the 6 month contract that will end just in time for canning season!!! J/K

Chris Jones said...

You're figuring out all kinds of cool things to post! Good luck with your options and decisions, Dan!