Hello Family!
Well I just wanted to tell you to look at my Halloween pictures on my blog if you haven't already. I loved seeing the pictures from the family Halloween party. It looked like a lot of fun and we are sad we missed out. But no fear we will be back home in December for a whole week of fun with the family!
As far as school goes...its just going along and we have about a month left! My internship has been going fairly well. I have helped to put an Arts Guide together, created a Kids R.O.C.K. (Reaching Out for Community Knowledge) booklet that was targeted for third graders that has activities in it to learn how our city government works and the different departments. Overall, I have been learning a lot of things about myself and how to communicate with others. I guess that is what an internship is all about.
Casey and I have also helped for the past two Saturday's with the Cube Cyclocross that the Rec. Dept. has put on. It's a bike race that has obstacles in it that make you get off you bike and carry it. So far people seem to be having fun. Tomorrow is the last race and we will be helping again.
Well I think that is about all for now!
Love, Julia & Casey
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
1 comment:
Have fun tomorrow at the race. Good to know your well.
Post a Comment