Family Events Calendar

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Interview in North Dakota

Hey all! I will be flying out to Valley City, North Dakota during Thanksgiving week. I will probably meet with them on that Monday (the 24th). I have a couple other leads I am waiting on and I just keep plugging away. We plan on being down in Utah County with the Jones family for Thanksgiving this year. Hopefully we will have one more thing to be thankful for!! We are doing well up here in West Point.  We have been doing a little Fall cleaning...getting prepared for winter.

I believe this is post #99. Since we aren't even close to Christmas maybe we should up the prize to number 115. Let's hear and see what you all are up to for Thanksgiving, work, school, etc. 

Dan Jones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan- Congrats on the job interview. Good luck! Also what is this contest with the 115 post? I don't remember hearing about this.

Ryan Family said...

Good Luck Dan!!!