Yes I hate technology some days. I should be listening to a conference talk, playing trains with Bry, vacuuming, painting the doors, writing a thank you note, or ironing , but no I am trying to figure out this blogging thing. I can't upload an image and a hornet is sitting next to me. Don't worry I kill at least 10 daily. I keep waiting for them to all die for the winter. If you want to see Jones Stuff look on our blog until I learn the..(sorry I just got up and ran around like an idiot cause the hornet is flying like a kamacazi ready to sting!) the picture up load process from Picasa. Bye.. I Love you all
Leesa
ps Leeesa Marie thanks for helping me bottle the peaches.. and Dorothy thanks for letting me use your steamer.
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
1 comment:
Your welcome glad they turned out. You should have Jill come over and help you she seems to know how to do everything on their blog. Watch out for the bee's!!!
Post a Comment