Dear Family,
Wasn't Conference Awesome!!!
I wish it could last all week!
Update:
We are finalizing all the paper work/money on our house Oct. 24th so we may or maynot be at the big Halloween bash on the 25th. We love joining in on all the fun! We're just not sure yet if we are moving all of our stuff out the 25th or not.
Happy B-day Laura and Hailey
Sarah and Co.
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
3 comments:
Sarah I'm so excited that you guys are selling your house! But you have to move all your stuff before the party so you can have double the fun for us too since we won't be there.
Congrats on selling. Let us know if you need help!
I don't have room in my car but you should have your kids come up with someone even if you and Evan have to pack and move then your kids will have some fun at least :) We will of course miss you if you can't make it but we would love your kids to come. I would be happy to watch over them if you can get them up there.
Post a Comment