Well, I guess we don't live in the "banana belt" of Utah.
Our Deck! What a surprise when we woke up. I wish I had a picture of Emmee and Cassee's faces when they saw all the snow. Cassee pointed outside and said with an upset face, "Notty". I guess Mother Nature is in trouble with Cassee.
Cassee warmed up to the snow though.
Emmee made a snow angel!
By the way, I am expecting to hear back from Houston by Wednesday.
Dan Jones
2 comments:
OK you guys got way more snow than we did! The kids were hoping to play in it when we got home from church but it was melted by the time that happened. That is so much snow!!!
Holy cows where did all the snow come from!!! I can tell you don't live in the banana belt. We barely had a skiff of snow. I love living in the the banana belt.
Post a Comment