I wanted to let you know about the cloth diapers. It is going really well. I haven't bought the hose that connects to the back of the toilet yet so I dunked a diaper today but other than that it hasn't been bad at all. I have really enjoyed it. Lyndsi actually asks for her new diapers. I got them online at Craiglist.com for 7.00 a piece they sell for 19.95 each at online stores. They are called fuzzibunz diapers. I think I might try a couple of other styles to see what is available for us. Kind of fun
I am in the process of getting a dry canner so a couple of my friends and I can store our wheat and beans. If any of you want to join in the fun we are trying to get it done in the next couple of days. Hopefully tomorrow.
Marykay is going great! So if you need anything let me know I'm making an order on Saturday go online to marykay.com/laurasouth to see all the new things. And Dorothy I still need to exchange your product for something else if you want.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment