By the way if anyone is interested next Sunday I'm singing a solo as part of a ward choir special number. Our sacrament meeting starts at 1:00. I'm excited to sing it feels like it's been awhile since I have done something like this.
Also, if anybody knows someone who would like to work from home but isn't, Women especially. This Tuesday night at the University Mall we are doing free Pizza and possibilities from 6:30-8:30 and we will be explaining the Marykay opportunity. Even if it's someone you don't think would do Mary kay but is looking for something to do from home. I will give them a free gift for coming. Please let me know and I can contact them and if they do decide Marykay is an opportunity they would like to try then I will give you a free gift too! Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment