Family Events Calendar

Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear Family-
I had a thought the other day that I thought that I would share with you. Since we are family I think it is important that we help each other out.  We all have talents and abilities and maybe we each know someone in our ward or "network" who could help another family member out. For example, I like to do layout and design, editing, computer stuff etc. I am learning how to use the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Photoshop.) Maybe one of you knows someone who needs some help in this area and could pay me to do some work. But not just me, other family members might need another job or some extra work and if we knew what they could do and knew someone in our ward that does that kind of work then we could make a connection. I just thought that I would throw this out because we could be helping out our own family members even more if we knew how we could and what connections could be made. Just some wise words from the youngest member of the family.  

On another note...I made it through another week of school. That's a relief! Casey and I are doing dandy and we will be coming home in a week and then again on multiple weekends throughout the summer. Hope to see you then!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like that idea Julia, If I come across someone I will talk to them. You can do a lot over the internet right?
Love you guys can't wait to see you.