Family Events Calendar

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Easter!

Tonight I got to experience "Savior of the World" again, thanks to Sarah and many of her friends and fellow cast members (Brynley, too!) who gave of their talents for the dear people who live at River Meadows. It was a perfect Easter event. I love our Savior and am so thankful for his birth, atonement, and resurrection and the wonderful gift of families. I love you, each and every one!

Grandpapa and I are going to California for Easter. We will be with Judy, Norman, and our Peterson family as we remember Uncle Jim, who passed on last week.

Congratulations to Laura who just got a new job at KOTM as a Family Educator which means she will be home visiting and working with families in their homes rather than with their children in child care. She will do a great job!

Good luck to Sydney on the driving test! She and Holly and Matthew are on the track team and running hard! I'll forward some great pictures Leesa sent me of Matthew giving it his all! Markus is on the soccer team at Lehi High and doing great! Hooray for all of our wonderful grandchildren and their good choices, healthy attitudes, and happy lives. You are each terrific in your own special ways and Grandpapa and I love you so much. xo Grandmama

No comments: