This may be a bit of a homily, with my Panglossian outlook on life causing me to want to send a billet-doux to each of you daily. That being my penchant, I choose to eschew pecuniary problems and focus instead on the copacetic nature of our family and by so doing hope to ameliorate any duplicity in my life or character! (How am I doing with the March goal?!!)
The goal, if you wish to accept it, for April (no fooling!) is to read and ponder the scriptures daily! "...feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do." This is part of "building our sure foundation...whereon if men (all of us) build they cannot fall." As you read, ponder, and pray you will find answers to your prayers, hope, faith, and love.
Love, Grandmama xo
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
3 comments:
That first paragraph was so funny! I almost couldn't read it!!
Excellent use of March's goal.
I couldnt read the first paragraph at all. It was giving me a headache! ;) You win on that month's goal for sure. I better get moving on Aprils.
OK I have pretty much failed in the goal department. Have not completed one for the entire month. Day's maybe the whole time straight I will continue to dream.
Post a Comment