It was our stake's Take -Your-Family-to-the-Temple day. It was an all day event. We left our house about 9. We ate lunch when we got to Albu. Dan got into the 1 o'clock session while I took the kids to Kohls for a much needed clothes shopping trip.
Then we swapped places. I went to the 4 o'clock session while Dan took the kids to a park. Then we grabbed a bite to eat which we ate in the car and finally made it home around 10:30 pm. It was one long day!! We regret taking for granted all the years we lived 20 minutes from the temple instead of 3 hours.
2 comments:
What a cute picture of the girls. I promise not to take for granted the temple so close. I will be happy to watch your kids if you get a chance to go to the temple when you come up :)
love the picture you got!!! missing you!
Sarah
Post a Comment