Family Events Calendar

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lyndsi the Stinkerpot

This morning I went into Chad's room and saw that Lyndsi had drawn with crayon, for the second time, on his bookshelf. After she did the first time she washed it off with a washcloth and I told her that not all crayons wash off so please don't do it again. When she tried to wash it off the second time I went in and she said, "I just can't get it off. It won't come off." I got sad and said, "Lyndsi you told me you wouldn't do it again." (I know she's only 3 so she doesn't remember what she has said.) But then she said, with a sorry voice, "I don't know why I can't stop my body from doing it." That made me laugh and we hugged and now I will get out the amazing magic eraser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh today Laura! Lyndsi is so funny!