Family Events Calendar

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Learning the Language

The last few days have been so funny. Lyndsi and Hailey were talking about who they were going to be as they play house. Lyndsi first said they were going to be sisters and then later she said she was going to be the mommy. I said, "Are you going to be the mommy or the sister?" She laughed and, pointing to her head, said, "I had different ideas in my heart."
Lyndsi wanted to spray the air freshener in the bathroom because it was stinky and she said "Mommy where is the ungusting thing to spray in the bathroom?" instead of disgusting it is ungusting. Pretty clever.

The cutest thing Hailey said was in answer to the question "If you could be anywhere in the world where would you want to be?" And she said, "Next to you Mommy, I want to be next to you."Aah

What fun around the South house.

No comments: