Family Events Calendar

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update from the South

Hello family,
first of all can we change the format of the blog to be like all of your personal blogs. I want to be able to see the months worth of posts and not just one post and all the comments. If that is okay with everyone else :)
Well Thank you to Dorothy who brought clothes over today and my girls were so cute I wish you had stayed 3 minutes longer. They were oohing and aahing and tried them all on and had so much fun so thank you.
Thank you Sarah for taking me out to dinner after being house bound with sick kids for 9 days. It was so nice and now I know what to do for my friends a month after they have had a baby. It is so nice to just get out for an hour.
Thank you mom for bringing the cookbook over the girls and I made multicolored meringues. We had so much fun although I didn't realize it takes so long to make them but the girls loved it.
Maybe we will make them again for an Easter treat for everyone to enjoy.
Jerome has had a couple of second interviews but no one has called back yet. He has been out washing windows now that the weather is getting nicer and has done great with that he earned $300 in the last 3 days maybe more we will see what happened today.
I emailed most if not all of you with my latest MaryKay promotion I hope you all got it and if you don't take advantage of it please tell any friends that may be interested.
Thank you all for being so wonderful Oh thank you Nate and Leesa for the gift cards I don't think I ever called you to thank you sorry or maybe I did thank you I can't remember. I'm suffering from the same thing Dorothy is. :)

1 comment:

Ryan Family said...

Oh I should have stayed. I'm glad they liked them.