Family Events Calendar

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Switched Internships

Hey Family-
I mentioned before how I was doing an internship with the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce. Well things have kind of changed in the past week. I will still be going to the Chamber a couple of days a week but now I am doing an internship at City Hall, and I am the Community Affairs Intern. Today was my first day and I started on a project designing something which was fun, but I felt that I needed a little more direction with what I was supposed to be doing. Hopefully when I go tomorrow things will be a little more organized. I get my own computer in an office and I even have an email address! Who knew someone could get excited about something so small hehe.

School has been going well this week which is good. How are all of you doing? You should post something on the Kitchen Sink!

1 comment: