We had so much fun at the Heber Valley Camp this weekend. Jerome is now 32 we celebrated his birthday with all his family including some cousins that came up on Saturday. We went on the zipline, even Lyndsi went on it and loved it. I went on a couple of hikes with my nieces and they all loved playing with Lyndsi and Hailey. We saw a 2 pt deer walk right by our campsite. There was a black bear in one of the campgrounds on Saturday morning (luckily we didn't meet it). There was a mother moose and her two babies enjoying the challenge course with us. It was exciting. A sad event that happened was when Lyndsi fell off the picnic bench and hit her face on the table then hit the back of her head on the bench and fell to the floor. She tore the little piece of skin that connects your lip to your gums and her lip was bleeding. She had a puffy lip for 20 minutes and she was a trooper putting ice on it. With such resilience that only kids have she was back to herself after 40 minutes of laying down and resting. It was an exciting 4th of July weekend.
I think we should try and make reservations to go there next year it really is so nice. The cabins are beautiful the waterfront is fun the challenge course is fun, the hiking is fun. It is all around a fun place to go. Maybe I shouldn't have told you they saw a bear. But if we are going camping I feel safer being able to lock myself in a cabin than being in a tent like last year. :)
Love you all
1 comment:
Hey Laura-
That's funny that you were at the Heber Valley Camp this weekend because I was in Heber too camping with Casey's family. We drove by a sign that said Heber Valley Girls Camp I think. Is that where you were? We stayed at a cabin in the Timberlake Estates. Did you see signs for that? Anyways...that's funny that we were in the same neck of the woods and didn't even know it.
Post a Comment