Family Events Calendar

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Excitement in the Berg

Hello Family!

I just wanted to let you know about an exciting adventure we have had recently. Well yesterday I went into the kitchen to eat breakfast and there was a little bit of water all over the floor. We weren't quite sure were the water had come from, but I guess it had rained and leaked in through the window well.

Then today Casey woke up first and then I did. I heard this rushing water sound so we jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen. There was water pouring into the kitchen through the window. We usually close the windows, but we had left the window open and the blinds down during the night. Casey raced across the kitchen and shut the window. Then we watched as water filled up half of the window well. Casey ran outside and found that a sprinkler had its top part of and was spraying water directly into our window well. Casey got all wet trying to make it stop. Then he used our little trash can to get the water out of the window well.

Needless to say, our kitchen floor was covered with water and we had to soak it up with our towels. I didn't think that living in a basement apartment was bad...until now. 

For those of you who don't know Casey and I are moving (just in the nick I might ad). A nice family in our ward has an apartment hooked onto the back of their house and are going to let us live there. We are probably going to be moving the week after we come down for the Cherry Hill Campout.

Casey and I are coming back to Utah tomorrow...except this time were are going to Heber to go camping for the 4th of July with the Cosper Fam. I'm excited cause we get to go 4-wheelin and play in the water. I'm stressed out about school so hopefully I can have some fun. Well that's all for today. Ta ta for now!



  

1 comment:

Ryan Family said...

Thats so sad Julia.