Today is national pancake day.
I also made scrambled eggs. I offered some to Lyndsi and Hailey.
Hailey in a whisper "I love scrambled eggs"
Lyndsi loudly "I am the only one in the family who doesn't like scrambled eggs.......I like Grandmama's scrambled eggs. Mom you don't cook them the same way."
Me "Yes, I do. I cook them exactly the same way."
Lyndsi "No you don't."
Me "Okay you are right Grandmama makes them better"
Lyndsi "Yeah...... I think she adds a special ingredient or something."
Maybe Grandmama does add an extra special ingredient.
(is Grandma "love" more potent then Mom "love"? Maybe, when it comes to my cooking.)
Be prepared to make scrambled eggs next time we come over Grandmama. I need a cooking lesson. :)
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
1 comment:
All food at Grandmama's seems to taste better!
I used to say the same thing to my mother! But in all fairness, my grandma really was a good cook!
Post a Comment