I will post the pictures soon but I cut Hailey and Lyndsi's Hair today. Jerome cut Chad's hair and he looks like he's going to join the Army. LOL, No he looks soo cute but all of his dark hair was cut off now he just has cute blonde hair with a little junk in it to spike it up. I cut about 2 inches off of Hailey's hair in back so it is more even with the front and I cut 1 inch off Lyndsi's hair but I messed up in one part so I might have to cut a little more off or ask Sarah to help me so I don't mess it up again. :)
I should have waited to get some advice from Sarah but I just went for it remembering my many haircuts and I think they turned out pretty cute.
Can't wait to show you.
by the way this is the girls first ever haircut. I have never ever given them a haircut before today. WOW!
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
2 comments:
That's so funny, I cut (trimmed really) Emmalynn's hair too. It was her second hair cut though. I started on one side and went around the back to the other side. I was about an inch off!! I had to cut the first side again. I don't know what I'm doing either! I would have done Cassee's too but it got to late.
I'm excited to see the pictures.
Good Job
Post a Comment