Family Events Calendar

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Newest Blogging Freak

Hello family
We have settled comfortably into our new home in New Mexico. We haven't closed on the house yet so therefore we don't have most of our things. We don't have any hobby stuff, more specifically we don't have Leesa's hobby things. Therefore, with a lack of things to do in the afternoon when all is quite (nap time), I, Leesa, have developed a blog for each of my children. I'm terrible at writing in their journals, so I'm hoping a new style will help the problem. If any of you would like to check them out, click on our family blog, Keeping Up With The Joneses blog link and you'll see them. You can't miss them.
By the way, before they even read in our records at church today, Dan's been given a new calling. I about fell over when he told me! Yep, Bishop! HA just kidding. Young Mens President! Almost as bad. So far I'm only just playing the piano in RS.

No comments: