Hi wonderful family
I have a friend who was wondering if anyone was throwing me a baby shower because she wanted to do it if no one else was going to. It was very thoughtful of her very unexpected actually but let me know if anyone was thinking about throwing me one.
Thank you Leesa Smith Jones for the baby boy clothes I'm so excited. It feels more real everyday.
Just so you know Jerome lost his job today but he already sent out his resume to a couple of companies he went to today and got some other leads.
Add us to your prayers again for the great job hunt.
Thanks
5 years in New Mexico
11 years ago
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear about Jerome. Good luck finding a job. I'm going to be in Utah the first 2 weeks of March, so if the shower is during that time, let me know & I'll come!
Post a Comment