(Half leaves and berries/Half Christmas present)
The Cute Cosper Couple at the Masquerade Ball
Last weekend Casey and I went to a Christmas Masquerade Ball. We thought that it would be fun to make our masks which was a lot of fun. Casey was very creative and went all out with his mask made of leaves, holly berries and gold berries. He also added some fur lining to the inside of his mask to make it comfortable...funny and cleaver too! I made mine with leaves and berries on one side and Christmas wrapping on the other half--compe with bow and tage (To: Casey From: Santa). We took a few hours making them and had a lot of fun! The ball had a live jazz band, photographer and refreshments. It was kind of hard to dance with masks on, but it was an adventure. They also had prize drawings throughout the night and Casey won a $20 gift card to a local steakhouse! We were very excited about that. I will have to take pictures of our Christmas decorations and post them later, but this is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment